Sunday, September 2, 2012

Hello blogging

   Well, here goes nothing.  I'm new to this whole blogging thing...but what's life for if not for trying new things?  I've been thinking that there are times when I have something that I really want to say or share with people, but it's just plain too long for a Facebook status.  I mean, no one wants these huge long, several paragraph long statuses clogging up their news feed (I know I don't).  Plus, I know that most people aren't interested in hearing long political rants and such.  I thought that starting a blog would be the best way to solve all of these issues.  This way, if people want to read what I have to say, they can read it on here, and I won't have to bore everyone else who could care less.  Well, that's about all I have to say right now, so I guess I will just stop.

2 comments: